A bike created for intense workouts.Designed to withstand more than 20 hours use per week.
Features of the device:
- OPEN CONSTRUCTION
- It allows easy entry into the device, ideal for the elderly, during rehabilitation.
- ERGONOMIC STEERING WHEEL
- Ergonomic handles.
- I. CONCEPT SYSTEM
- i.Concept devices have Bluetooth 4.0 technology that allows you to connect to mobile devices and use training applications.
- Commercial guarantee .12 Months parts and labour
- Speed / RPM,
- Watt / Calorie,
Max user’s weight: 130Kg
- Braking system: Magnetic
- Flywheel: 14 kg
- Pulse sensors: Yes
- Saddle adjustment: vertically and horizontally
- Steering wheel adjustment: No.
- Water bottle holder: Yes
- Transport wheels: Yes
- Weight: 53 Kg
- Open frame / Easy entry: Yes
- Airy backrest: No.
- Backrest: No.
- XXL saddle: Yes
- Dimensions: 130cm x 62cm x 156cm
- Programs (Prg): 12
- Number of resistance levels: 24
- Random (RP) program: Yes
- User’s program (uprg): 5
- Fitness test (FT): Yes
- HRC program (HRC): 4
- Recovery Program (RT): Yes
- Body Fat test (BF): No.
- Display: LCD
- Monitor with HIIT by BH software: No.
- Smartphone / tablet holder: Yes
- Telemetry pulse measurement system: No.
- Pulse measurement with Bluetooth: Yes
- iConcept: Yes
Built-in Bluetooth Smart: transforms the device into the model iConcept (allows you to connect iPod / iPhone and tablets / smartphones and use of various types of applications such as training: BH to Kinomap, Run on Earth, Webatheltics, FitConsole..itd.)
A modern solution allowing communication of BH devices with devices such as smartphone / tablet and both with i.OS and Android software. After they are connected, they serve as a display, and the applications installed in them make the training much more interesting and more effective.
- Built-in bluetooth smart system.
The advantages of I-Concept:
- Exercise based on specialized training programs,
- Sharing your own achievements with friends via social networks,